The University of Lausanne is currently taking applications for twenty Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students from all over the world to study in Switzerland in the discipline of quantitative biology. Switzerland is home to a number of excellent research universities, one of which being the University of Lausanne.
A Doctor of Philosophy degree in Quantitative Biology has just just been available through the University of Lausanne’s Faculty of Biology and Medicine. A scholarship that provides full funding, in addition to a stipend and other benefits, is extremely competitive on an international level when additional support is provided.
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students Details:
|University||University of Lausanne|
|scholarship number||20 Fully Funded Scholarship|
|Field of study||Doctor|
|Term||fifteenthe October 2022|
The University of Lausanne for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Quantitative Biology Offer many fields of research for doctoral students.
- Diverse as evolution
- synthetic biology
- plant science
- cancer genomics
- Molecular biology
- biological imaging
- Computational Biology
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly salary to high-performing participants.
- Additional funding for research and assistance conferences
The initial scholarship period is for one year and is extensible to a total of 4-5 years
- Students with a degree in life sciences, interested in working in an experimental laboratory, but with a high degree of motivation to learn the fundamentals of computational biology and develop quantitative skills to analyze data more effectively.
- Students with a life sciences degree interested in working in a dry computational laboratory, willing to deepen their quantitative skills and broaden their horizon in terms of experimental and computational techniques.
- Students with non-biological backgrounds (eg, computer science, mathematics, physics), who are highly motivated to transition to life sciences
- Proficiency in English is required for high-quality research.
The following documents are required for a Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students.
- Motivation letter (max. one page)
- All academic records (certificates)
- Abstract of the master’s thesis (max. one page)
- Letters of recommendation (2-3 referees)
Deadline for 20 Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students is October 15, 2022 (Apply before the deadline)
How to apply for this scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.