50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London 2023, UK [Completely Financed]
50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London: At this time, applications are being accepted for all fifty available PhD positions at Imperial College London in the UK. Scholarships awarded by the President at the Doctoral Level This scholarship provides a stipend in addition to covering the cost of full tuition for a Ph.D. position at Imperial College London.
Under the President’s Doctoral Scholarships program, fifty international students who have a great deal of promise will be given the opportunity to work in the research field of their choice with the assistance of an outstanding advisor.
Imperial College London is a university of international renown with the goal of contributing to the betterment of society via outstanding achievement in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, and business.
50 PhD positions at Imperial College London Details:
|Origination of scholarships||The President’s Ph.D. scholarships|
|University||Imperial College London|
|Level of study||Doctor. Degree|
Coverage of doctoral scholarships:
50 international candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years in Imperial College London, UK :
- Full financing of tuition fees.
- A stipend of £21,400 per year
- living costs
- A consumable fund of £2,000 per year
Eligibility for President’s Doctoral Scholarships:
- Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and around the world. There are no nationality restrictions.
- Candidates must be among the most successful in their undergraduate cohort, and receive or receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with an independent Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has not yet been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance leading to a distinction. They must also hold a UK First Class University Degree or equivalent (Integrated Masters which form part of a University Degree, eg MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as a University Degree when determining eligibility ). Candidates with multiple independent Master’s qualifications must have achieved distinction in the one most relevant to their doctorate. to study.
- Candidates with degrees from foreign institutions are strongly advised to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to those relevant eligibility criteria.
- before applying Candidates must have contacted a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. Please note that supervisors are limited to supervising one student at any one time. Please check the President’s Doctorate Scholarships – Supervisors Unavailable page for more information. Please note: current registered Imperial Ph.D. students are No eligible to be considered for a Ph.D. from the President. Scholarship. The scheme is only open to new Ph.D. Applications
Deadline for PhD positions at Imperial College London
- Applicants who apply earlier 4 November 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by January 23, 2023.
- Applicants who apply earlier 6 January 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by March 20, 2023.
- Applicants who apply earlier 3 March 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by May 22, 2023.
How to apply for this scholarship:
The scheme is open for scholarship applications 2023-24. You must submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will nominate you for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Below is the official link to apply for PhD positions at Imperial College London, UK. Check.