CommonWealth scholarship 2022/2023 is now available
The CommonWealth Scholarship 2022/2023 for Masters and PhD holders is currently ongoing and the application portal is now open for interested Nigerians.
In this article, we will show you everything you need to know about the CommonWealth Scholarship and Scholarship Plan (CSFP).
You’ll learn more about CommonWealth scholarship requirements, eligibility, award value, and available courses.
Also, the most complete guide on how to apply successfully online and the application deadline.
Common Wealth Scholarship 2022/2023
Yes, the form is currently out!
The CommonWealth Master Scholarship application portal is currently open for interested Nigerians.
The scholarship is mainly for postgraduate students to study abroad.
If you are studying postgraduate courses or programmes, you can follow the simple steps below to apply online successfully.
CommonWealth Scholarship Eligibility 2022/2023
To apply for the CommonWealth scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class Superior Division in their 1st grade.
- A relevant master’s degree plus at least a lower second class division in your first doctoral degree.
- Applicants must have obtained at least two admissions from UK institutions.
- NYSC waiver/discharge certificate required.
- You must print your completed forms before submitting them online.
- PhD candidates must upload a statement of support from the UK university.
How to Apply for CommonWealth Scholarship 2022
Easy Steps to Apply for CommonWealth Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Go to the CommonWealth scholarship portal via www.apply.cscuk.gov.uk/.
- Get the form through the CommonWealth Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the publication of the Scholarship form in it.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to register and successfully apply for the Scholarship exercise.
- Print your scholarship registration slip afterwards.
- Lastly, wait for feedback.
The CommonWealth Foundation Scholarship administration has announced October 18, 2022 as the latest closing date.
This means that the deadline to apply for the CommonWealth Scholarship 2022 online is October 18, 2022.
Those who have already registered should take advantage of this window and finish all registration.
We hope you have found our article on CommonWealth Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 helpful.
Did you find this article useful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? If yes, please use the comment box below.