The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is currently accepting applications for a scholarship that will cover all of a student’s educational costs in Saudi Arabia. International students from any country are eligible to apply for fully funded scholarships to study for a master’s or doctoral degree at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in the spring and fall of 2022. These scholarships are available to students enrolling in master’s or doctoral degree programs. The scholarships will provide a monthly wage in addition to covering all costs.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology was established in 2009 as a public institution of higher education focused on research. The university was ranked number 19 on the list of the world’s most rapidly expanding universities for producing high-quality research findings in the 2016 Nature Index Rising Stars. This scholarship will be awarded for a total of two years toward the completion of a master’s degree and three years toward the completion of a doctoral degree.
Fully Funded Scholarships King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Details
|University||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)|
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
Duration of the KAUST scholarship
- Teacher: 2 years
- Doctorate: 3-4 Years
Scholarships are available for all available subjects at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Full registration fee.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Relocation support.
- Dental and medical coverage.
- Applicants must meet all entry requirements for the Master’s or Ph.D. syllabus.
- Scholarships are available to international students from any country.
- The scholarships are available to new students beginning their studies in the spring and fall of 2022.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirement; a score of 79 for TOEFL IBT or 6.0 for IELTS.
- Letters of recommendation are important. Applicants must have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on their behalf.
- GRE is not required, however it will be an advantage if you have it.
Number of scholarships available
All admitted students will automatically receive the scholarship.
- Transcript (Must be in English)
- Title (Must be in English)
- Valid IELTS score for non-English countries
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current passport size Image
- Research article (if available)
Note: TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- the deadline for Masters/PhD and Ph.D. applicants who wish to be admitted for spring entry (i.e. starting their program in January 2023) is October 1, 2022.
- the deadline for Masters, Masters, and Ph.D. and Ph.D. degree applicants for fall admission (i.e., beginning August 2023) is January 7, 2023. Those who apply by October 1, 2022 will receive consideration anticipated to enter in fall 2023.
How to apply for this scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.