Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 are open for Master’s and Ph.D. in the United Kingdom (UK). Gates Cambridge Scholarship funded by Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gate Foundation at the University of Cambridge UK. The largest scholarship to study at UK university.
International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Gate Cambridge Scholarship 2023 at the University of Cambridge UK. All academic careers are available from the University of Cambridge.
There are at least 225 fellows from 50 countries studying at Cambridge at the same time, following the full range of subjects available at the university and spread across its departments and faculties.
Gates Cambridge’s mission is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others. It aims to achieve this mission by selecting outstanding scholars, providing them with financial and non-financial support at one of the world’s leading universities, and facilitating community building in Cambridge and beyond.
Brief Description of the Gate Cambridge Scholarship:
|funded organization||bill gates and melinda gates|
|University||University of Cambridge|
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
|No of the Scholarship||80 Applications|
|Term||Depending on your course, either December 1, 2022 or January 5, 2023|
|Duration||Master’s Degree (1.2 Years)
Doctorate (3,4,5,7 Years)
The application process
Available fields and specializations
Gates Cambridge will offer scholarships to applicants in all available academic careers at Cambridge University.
- Engineering (All Fields)
- social Sciences
- Islamic studies
- astronomy etc
For more information on the complete list of courses, please refer to the link–> (CLICK HERE)
Gates Scholarship Benefits:
Gate Scholarship offers the following benefits for international students.
- University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2023-24 rate; prorated for courses less than 12 months) – for Ph.D. fellows the award is for up to 4 years
- A round-trip economy class airline ticket both at the beginning and at the end of the Course.
- Incoming visa costs and the cost of the immigration health surcharge
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship
You can request a Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the UK.
- Apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- You can quickly check through the Eligibility Checker – >(CLICK HERE)
Required Documents (Application Materials)
- online applications
- Gates Cambridge Declaration
- Research proposal (PhD applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge Reference
For more details on application materials —>(CLICK HERE)
Apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023:
Below is the link to apply for the Gate Scholarship 2023: