Government of Ireland – Masters and PhD Fully Funded Scholarship 2023:
The application for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is now being accepted by the Government of Ireland. The Ireland Scholarship is one of the most prestigious educational awards available. degrees at the master’s and doctoral level for international students hailing from all corners of the globe.
The Department of Education will provide funding for the Ireland Scholarship 2023, which is aimed at overseas students studying in Ireland. Usually, the Board of Education will put money into 280 brand new postgraduate scholarships each year for international students living in different parts of the world. In 2018, the Ministry of Education provided financial assistance to a total of 1,193 students who were enrolled in postgraduate programs through the awarding of more than 5,000 individual scholarships to international students.
The program gives exceptionally talented students the opportunity to do their own early career research in the field of their choice while working under the guidance of a mentor. We encourage pioneering proposals that either target new and developing areas of research or that introduce creative and novel research methods.
It is acknowledged that the improvement of fundamental understanding can be achieved through the integration of information, techniques, tools, and viewpoints from two or more different fields, hence proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also invited.
The Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship Program is extremely competitive; over the past five years, the average number of applicants who were successful in receiving a scholarship was only 18%. Those applicants who are selected to become scholars as a result of their successful application to the program are honored for having demonstrated a world-class potential to become future research leaders and for the quality of their ideas.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
|funded organization||government of ireland|
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
|eligible countries||European Union and other nationalities|
The Government of Ireland covers the following expenses:
- €18,500 stipend annually
- A contribution to fees, including fees outside the EU, up to a maximum of €5,750 per year
- Direct research costs eligible for €3,250 per year
Fields and Specialties:
Government of Ireland Scholarship Covers all majors/fields to study in any discipline for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees
- Available to students from the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein, in addition to international students from every other country in the world.
- If somehow the results of the undergraduate examination are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on the condition that the result of the student’s bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, is a first class honors or upper second class. This condition is only applicable if the results of the undergraduate examination are not known.
- To be eligible for a master’s degree program, you are required to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- To be eligible for the doctoral program, you must have completed your master’s degree.
documents Required for this scholarship:
You just need the following documents for this scholarship
- All Academic Record
- Recommendation letters
- All other necessary documents can be downloaded from this link ( Click here )
Ireland Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
Apply before the deadline mentioned below:
|Open convocatory||16:00 (Irish time) September 8, 2022|
|FAQ Deadline||16:00 (Irish time) October 13, 2022|
|Applicant Deadline||16:00 (Irish time) October 20, 2022|
|Supervisor Deadline||16:00 (Irish time) October 27, 2022|
|Research office approval deadline||16:00 (Irish time) November 3, 2022|
|call result||End of March 2023|
|Prize start date||September 1, 2023|
How to Apply for an Ireland Government Scholarship:
The scholarship process is online. Please see the link below to apply online.