Located in Australia, the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship will be awarded in 2023.
The Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUIPRS) is currently accepting applications during the University’s annual Ph.D. and application round for research degree scholarships. Applicants to Griffith University are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Students from other countries now have the chance to receive financial assistance to pursue their education in Australia.
In south-east Queensland, on the east coast of Australia, is where you’ll find the public research university known as Griffith University. Griffith was formally established in 1971, but it didn’t open its doors until 1975, when it presented Australia’s very first titles. The GUIPRS will pay the applicant’s tuition fees for a maximum of two years for Master of Research applicants and up to three years for doctoral candidates. In addition, the applicant and any dependents they bring along with them will have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the term of the scholarship. This will be paid for by the scholarship.
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Details
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
|Term||September 20, 2022|
Why choose Griffith University?
Subjects or fields of study
Scholarships are available for all subjects available at Griffith University, Australia.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students can be done by up to two years for a research master’s program And till three years for a doctoral program. A six-month extension may be awarded to doctoral students in certain circumstances.
VALUE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP Research scholarship
- The fee compensation provided by GUIPRS eliminates the responsibility of the awardee to pay for the program.
tuition fees for holding the award.
Health coverage for foreign students
- The award includes the cost of a standard Foreign Student Health Coverage policy that covers
the candidate and his dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
1) To be eligible for a GUIPRS, the applicant must:
- Not be a national student, as defined as an Australian citizen student; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; Y
- Be starting or enrolled in an HDR program (for which GUIPRS support is required).
available) at Griffith University.
2) A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate receiving an equivalent award or Commonwealth Government scholarship designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
Read the full details about the conditions Here
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The latest date to apply for the Griffith University Scholarships 2023 in Australia is September 20, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS 2023-2024?
New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for applying for scholarships.
Current research candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet started) must follow a different process to submit a scholarship application.
Applicants may only apply a maximum of two times in a five-year period to be considered in the scholarship ranking and selection process.