South Korean Scholarship Opportunities Available at KAIST Spring University 2023
KAIST Spring University 2023 Scholarship in South Korea: KAIST university scholarship applications are currently being accepted from international students from all over the world at the South Korean campus of the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). The KAIST International Student Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that is offered for free to students who want to study for a master’s or doctoral degree at KAIST.
One of the most prestigious educational institutions in all of Asia, KAIST is sometimes referred to as the “MIT of Asia.” College Ranking placed KAIST at number 46 overall in the world and number 6 within Asia. The college was ranked number 13 in Materials Science and number 14 in Engineering and Technology. You are not need to have a score on either the IELTS or the TOEFL. You have the option of presenting a certificate of English competence from the institution you attended. At KAIST University, the language of instruction for all classes will be English. The following provides further information about the KAIST University Scholarship that is available in South Korea. You can also submit a request to participate in the free online courses offered by Harvard University to international students.
KAIST University Scholarship Details
|University||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
Available Fields of Study KAIST Offerings:
KAIST University offers the following fields:
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences and Bioengineering
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Electric engineering
- computer’s science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Biological and brain engineering
- Industrial design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and biomolecular engineering
- Materials science and engineering
- Nuclear and quantum engineering
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Financial Coverage KAIST Scholarship
- a full scholarship
- Full tuition fee covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctorate.
- Medical health insurance fees are borne by the beneficiary’s advisor/department.
English Test Proficiency Waiver
Candidates who are citizens of English-speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are not required to submit an EPT report. These countries include the United States, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. (Those who have completed their education in a country that is officially English-speaking are obliged to have an English reading certificate.)
Graduate Eligibility Criteria
- For the master’s program, you have or will have a bachelor’s degree
- For the doctoral program, you have or will have a bachelor’s and master’s degree by
- Applicants who have Korean citizenship (dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
The last date to request the KAIST University Spring 2023 is September 15, 2022
How to apply for a scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please refer to the link below to apply online or view the official scholarship announcement. Request official website KAIST Master’s and Ph.D. (visit here)