The La Trobe University Research Grant is now accepting applications from international students interested in pursuing a master’s degree or doctorate degree at the university.
Scholarships for research at La Trobe University are given out on the basis of academic merit as well as assessment of particular research fields that are particularly strong at the university. It is possible to do so while also holding a University Research Fellowship, and applicants for the LTUFFRS are strongly urged to also submit an application for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Fellowship.
La Trobe University is a public research university in the Australian city of Melbourne. The primary campus of the university can be found in the southwestern suburb of Bundoora. The year 1964 marks the year when the university was founded, making it the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia overall.
The university empowers its students and the communities it serves by imparting cutting-edge knowledge and education that helps build the future. The diverse student body benefits from the world-renowned education provided by the enthusiastic faculty members.
Details of La Trobe University Research Scholarships
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
|Term||30 September 2022|
The duration of the Master is 2 years and a doctorate is 34 years.
- Applications are open to all international students.
- Applicants can request Master’s by Research or Doctorate in any stream
- Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Master’s degree by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a standard of 70 or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons), Master’s by Coursework or Unqualified Master’s by Research Degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average grade of 70 or higher in any subject of coursework.
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- $32,500 per year for three and a half years.
- Opportunities to work with leading La Trobe researchers,
- Access to your suite of professional development programs.
All documents must be in English for the La Trobe University Research Scholarship 2023.
- Previous titles:
- Two letters of recommendation:
- Research proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Good TOEFL or IELTS score
- Other reference documents
La Trobe University Research Scholarships Application Deadline is 30 September 2022
How to apply
- Applicants must enroll in the Master’s by research or doctorate course work at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Backup documents:
- 15,000-20,000 word research thesis/ A written research component comprising at least 3/8 of a year.
- Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic performance.