Now Accepting Applications for the Moe Pre-University Scholarship 2022
Moe Pre-University Scholarship 2022: Singaporean students are eligible to receive the Moe pre university scholarship, which is being offered by the Ministry of Education. Students who are interested in pursuing English Language and Linguistics, Humanities, as well as the rigorous music and Art program at the H2 and H3 levels are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The goal of the Ministry of Education is to encourage students to develop a passion for learning that will stay with them throughout their lives and to aid them in recognizing and developing the special abilities that only they possess. This will allow them to realize their full potential and make the most of the unique gifts they have been given.
Students who have excelled in both their academic work and their extracurricular and other extracurricular activities are eligible for this scholarship, which is awarded to Pre-University 1 students who are considered to be the best of the best.
There is a validity period of two years for the award. The award consists of a yearly allowance of $750 as well as school fees based on Singapore Citizen’s rates, minus any subsidies; however, the total amount that can be spent on education each year is capped at $2,400 if the student continues to meet the requirements for renewal.
READ ALSO: PWI Colleges: What You Should Know
A Concise Explanation Regarding The Moe Pre-University Scholarship
- Courses Level The award is open to students who are currently enrolled in pre-university programs.
- The following subjects will be covered in the classroom: English, Language and Linguistics; Humanities; and an intensive Music and Art curriculum.
- The location of the scholarship opportunity is in Singapore.
A Look at the Value of the Moe Pre-University Scholarship
Students who have excelled academically and have also distinguished themselves in extracurricular activities or other endeavors are eligible to receive the scholarship, which is distributed by the Ministry of Education. The prize consists of a cash payment of $750 every calendar year. In addition, it pays for school expenses based on the rates applicable to Singapore citizens, minus any subsidies, up to a maximum annual cap of $2400.
Who Is Qualified to Submit an Application for a Moe Pre-University Scholarship?
There are many different types of students who could be awarded a Mori Educational Establishment pre-university Scholarship. This is the best scholarship to apply for if you are a student who has graduated from a Junior College or Polytechnic or an undergraduate student who is enrolled in the process of completing their degree. Always double check the eligibility requirements of any and all scholarships that you intend to apply for.
The Moe Pre-University Scholarship is given out to students who have excelled in a variety of areas, including their academics, demonstrated leadership skills and superior abilities, outstanding civic engagement, sportsmanship, and many other areas.
Therefore, one of the most important aspects of being awarded a Moe Pre-University Scholarship is to ensure that you demonstrate to the other people who will be receiving the scholarship that you are deserving of it.
Qualifications Required to Apply for the Moe Pre-University Scholarship
Citizens of Singapore or non-citizens who have at least one parent who is a citizen of Singapore and who meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a high level of academic success throughout your time in school and earn at least an average score of eight on the General Certificate of Education (GCE) O-Level examinations for English and Higher Mother Tongue, or for Mother Tongue and five relevant subjects in the admissions criteria for Pre-University, or a score that is equivalent based on their school’s internal evaluation. Bonus points are not factored into the score.
- Develop a strong performance in extracurricular activities.
- Keep a spotless record in terms of behavior.
- Recipients of one MOE scholarship are ineligible to receive any other MOE award at the same time, with the exception of those provided under the Edusave scholarships designed particularly for independent schools (ESIS).
The Process of Applying
- The application submitted by the student needs to be accompanied by legitimate copies of these documents that have been certified.
- Certificate of Birth and Proof of Singaporean Citizenship for Both Parents CCA Records
- Beginning at Section 1 and Ending at Section 7
- Testimonials from students attending secondary schools
- In order to complete the application process, you will need to affix a current photo that is passport-sized to the designated area on the front of the form.
- Entry Requirements: have maintained a satisfactory performance in their academic studies and scored an average of no more than 8 points on the General Certificate of Education Overseas Examination. According to the IP school’s own evaluation, students must have either English in addition to High Mother Tongue or Mother Tongue in addition to five other subjects or equivalents.
Where It Is Appropriate:
- For the benefit of IP students, the application process for the 2023 cycle will begin in the middle of October 2022.
- The application process for the 2023 cycle will begin in the middle of January 2023 for all other students.
Interview Participants Chosen for the Moe Pre-University Scholarship
If you are registered to take part in the Integrated Program, your school will be the one to nominate you for the Moe pre u scholarship interview questions, which will start at the beginning of the month of March.
If you are not currently enrolled in the Integrated Program, the results of your GCE O-Level examinations will determine whether or not you will be invited to the interview for scholarship selection. Interviews begin in April.
Results and their announcement
August is the month during which successful candidates will be notified.
Please visit the Official Website for further information.
Please email MOE_LS@moe.gov.sg with any further questions you may have for them.