Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarship – Full Guide 2022
Are you a high school student looking for Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarship to help you finance your studies at an institution of higher education? Everything is covered in the following article.
About the Scholarship Relief Initiative
Scholarship Aid Initiative is a non-profit organization incorporated under the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This organization aims to provide scholarships to students for their post-secondary education. This program has been running since 2007. The group has worked with various Nigerian and international tertiary institutions.
East Scholarship Award Program is an annual competition in which students are chosen based on their merits after a series of tests and interviews.
Each year between February and May, a FREE online application is made available to interested candidates. After that, all candidates will be invited to take the qualifying exam; all other procedures will depend on the results of the candidates.
- Applicant MUST have completed high school
- Applicant MUST have five credits on the O level certificate. Pending results may also apply
- The candidate’s age MUST NOT be less than 16 years old
- Students who have already gained admission should not apply.
- Select your State of residence from the links or buttons below
- Fill in the correct information on the form
The candidates will be called to a qualifying exam, which will take place in the months of June and July of each year.
Based on their “cutoff” mark, the names of qualified candidates will be submitted to Harvard Intellectual Educational Services Limited for approval. After eligible candidates have been invited for an interview, their terms will be forwarded to the various partner universities for admission based on their chosen course of study.
Please note that candidates are chosen solely on the basis of merit. THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO EXAM FEES AND NO SCORE FEES.
All applicants must follow the instructions below to avoid automatic disqualification:
- All your activities during the exam are being monitored.
- Do not try to log in when you do not have an exam so as not to disturb others who are writing their exam.
- Do not try to open new tabs or external links; all your clicks on the software will be recorded, and this could lead to automatic disqualification.
- The software will send a report of your activity with the exam at the end of the exam
- Activities are measured in scale; Deception and non-deception scale
- Any test result within the cheating scale will be cancelled.
- Each exam is 50 minutes; make sure you submit your proof within the time limits. Otherwise, the system will send automatically once you have reached the limit.
- Candidates who received a JAMB score of 160 or higher must be applied to Hallmark University.
- Selected candidates will receive an admission letter after the selection process.
- Candidates will then go to the Scholarship Aid Initiative’s ICT center to complete the scholarship application at www.scholarshipworldng.org.
- Scholarship Aid Initiative will conduct a selection test to identify the most qualified candidates for the scholarship.
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Results: Make sure you pass with flying colors, especially in your 5 core subjects, with a minimum grade of C (Credit).
- JAMB result for the current year – At the time the post is published, you will need the Jamb result for 2021
- Birth Certificate – Ask your parents, they will give it to you, in case you don’t know where you can find it.
- High School Testimonial – You can get this from the high school you attended.
- Means of identification, for example, school identification card, NIM or international passport.
- Passport photo: recent passport of yours, recommended not less than 3 months
- Hallmark University Admission Letter
Scholarship Exam Result
Detailed results of qualified candidates are posted on their website. And it can be downloaded according to the state. Once downloaded, open the PDF file to check your list result.
link to SIA Online Portal
link to scholarship aid initiative
List of Other Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria to Study Abroad
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- NITDA Graduate Scholarships
- Oando Accelerated Graduate Program
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarships
- Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Students to Study Abroad