Apply Now: NLU Scholarships 2022-2023
NLU Scholarships: If you’ve always wanted to pursue a degree in the US but don’t have the funds to achieve your goal, this opportunity could be a beautiful one.
This will be your most memorable opportunity to take a class abroad. National Louis University recognizes international students with a plan to increase their understanding of other cultures.
if you are interested in this NLU scholarships you can apply for the NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship, which we will discuss later.
About National Louis University
National Louis University (NLU)) is a private institution with its main campus in Chicago, Illinois. NLU offers students both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in more than sixty different programs at its four universities. There are campuses throughout the Chicago metropolitan region and one institution located in Tampa, Florida, serving students from 13 counties within the central region of the state.
Since its establishment around 1886, NLU has played a pivotal role in the education sector. The founders of NLU helped establish the National Kindergarten Movement, helped establish the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA), and emphasized the importance of professional and academic education in early childhood theory and practice.
NLU has received more than $65 million in funding for applied research projects related to urban development, early childhood education development, teacher training, and school improvement. Alumni have been involved as members of the Illinois state government and have received several James Beard Awards; 76 National College of Education alumni have received honorary recognition from The Golden Apple Foundations in Chicago and Rockford.
Brief Description About NLU Scholarships
Let’s see the details of the grant concisely so that each student understands the information.
- Organization or University: Louis National University
- Course level: Bachelor’s degree
- Access mode: Online
- The Nationality of the User: International
- Financial coverage: it’s a loan
- United States awards
- Deadline for submitting applications: to be reviewed by the university
About NLU Scholarships
If you have a goal that you want to focus on in the US, you need funds to move forward with your dreams, and this door may appeal to you. This could be your most attractive opportunity to pursue your dream of studying abroad. Public Louis University in the US offers scholarships for international students.
The school firmly believes that higher education is expensive today. This is why it has reduced educational costs and made its certificate programs affordable for students in lower grades.
Also, due to the higher cost of education, NLU also offers scholarships. If you are interested in this opportunity and eligible, you can submit your applications to the NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship.
The NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship is renewed each year during study. It also reduces National Louis tuition by 44%.
The current rate per credit hour for UGC courses of study is $430 per quarter credit hour. The NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship can reduce the cost of NLU tuition for eligible students to $239 per quarter credit hour. The IFSS increases the cost of tuition (3 quarters of study each calendar year) to $10,755.
Eligibility Criteria for the NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship at NLU To be eligible for an NLU scholarship, you must prove your eligibility.
- International students can apply for an F1 student visa.
- Must be a first-time freshman (completed no more than 20 semester hours or 30 quarter hours of college-level courses)
- You should be in the process of completing a course that NLU Undergraduate University offers.
- You are required to be a first-time NLU student who is starting your on-campus NLU course at either the Chicago campus or the Wheeling campus.
- Students can only receive one NLU resource per academic year.
- NLU scholarships are used to pay tuition and are non-refundable to the student.
- Students must remain in their full-time status (more than 14 credits per term) and must be continuously enrolled (summer optional)
- Students must maintain an average GPA of 2.0
- Students must follow their university’s policies and maintain their F1 status to remain eligible for NLU scholarships.
So, here is how to get a scholarship at NLU
How to Apply for These National Louis University Scholarships
- To apply for admission, use the NLU online application. Click Here
- The scholarship will automatically transfer to student accounts when they are accepted into your program if they meet the Time Freshman requirements for the first time and register for on-campus classes in Chicago and Wheeling.
Deadline for applications
You can check the latest submission date on the university website. Click on Here.