Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
The Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 online application is now open and submission is ongoing. see below for requirements, eligibility and how to apply.
Applications from suitably qualified persons are hereby invited for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 for Africans at its four host institutes.
Interested persons are advised to read the eligibility conditions and see how to apply.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union.
It is a premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa. Scholarship Sponsor(s): Pan African University/African Union.
How to Apply for Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- All applications for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 must be completed online at https://www.au-pau.org/submission/
- Interested applicants must follow the steps outlined on the official page to submit their applications.
- The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to successful African candidates.
- The deadline for submitting applications with all supporting documents is September 15, 2022.
- Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- Maximum age of 30 years for men and 35 years for women applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least an upper second class division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from college and high school)
- Passport or DNI (personal data page)
- Passport size photograph in light colors (2cmx2cm)
- detailed resume
- Letter of recommendation from ONE of your former university professors
Names of 3 reference university professors (with email address and WhatsApp number) (*Required)
Reasons to join the UAP
- Excellent programs taught by world-class professors;
- A wide network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its host universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; Y
- Vibrant, multicultural and pan-African learning and research environments.
Did you find this article useful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? If yes, please use the comment box below.