Russian Government Scholarship 2023: Finally, the time has come The Russian Government Scholarship for 2023 is currently accepting applications at this time. All international students who wish to enroll in master’s or doctorate degree programs offered by Russian universities are eligible for this grant, which is supported by the Russian Federation.
The Scholarship is intended for bright students studying abroad who have their sights set on enrolling in master’s or postgraduate level courses. Pick any one of the 500 institutions that are located in Russia, including the 21 best universities in Russia.
The fact that there is no required tuition payment for this scholarship is among the most significant advantages offered by the organization offering it. In addition to this, you will be considered for a stipend. The average level of education in Russia’s population is higher than any other country’s. More than 200,000 students hailing from 168 different nations call Russian higher education their academic home.
Russian Government Scholarship 2023 Details
|scholarship organization:||russian government|
|University||All Universities in Russia|
|grade level||Masters and doctors degree|
|not scholarship||1500 Approximately|
|Term||December 10, 2022|
- Clinical Medicine and Public Health
- Earth sciences
- Economic Sciences
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Neuroscience and Psychology
- Physical sciences
- Chemistry and materials science
- Economics and Econometrics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Bussines and administration
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistics and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
- Applicants can be of any nationality (outside Russia)
- Students must have at least a bachelor’s/bachelor’s degree or a transcript for master’s applications
- For Ph.D.: Students must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree with a research interest in any of the subjects.
- Applicants must be research-oriented and study abroad.
- Students must be in good physical and medical health.
- language requirement: Students will be assessed for their English proficiency by interview and, if possible, students can submit official language test reports (no official required). By the way, the courses will be in English and Russian if you want to learn the Russian language as an international student to embrace the culture and communication.
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photo
- educational documents
- Study Plan / Research Plan
- Research proposal (if applicable)
- purpose statement
- Language test (if applicable)
- Recommendation letters
- Publications (if any)
- As you are familiar, there is free education in Russia (tuition is not charged to study in Russia)
- The Russian government will also provide the monthly stipend according to the average living expenses in Russia.
The latest date to apply for the Russian Government Scholarship 2023 is December 10, 2022. Results will be announced on December 25, 2022.
How to apply for the Russian government scholarship?
The entire application process is online. There is no application fee.
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.