A successful application for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarship 2023 will allow the recipient to pursue higher education in Thailand.
The SIIT Scholarship will begin accepting applications in January 2023. This is a fully financed scholarship for international students from all around the world to study at the master’s and doctoral level.
Engineering, Technology, and Management are the focus areas of the SIIT Thailand Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) offered by the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) in Thailand.
Please be aware that you are able to apply even without an IELTS score. Because there is no requirement for any proof of English proficiency to be eligible for the SIIT scholarship, this implies that you can apply for it even if you do not have an English Proficiency Test.
SIIT Scholarship January 2023 Details
|University||SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology)|
|course level||Masters Ph.D|
|financial coverage||fully funded|
|Term||September 30, 2022
SIIT Scholarship Duration:
Fields available for masters and doctorates in SIIT:
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management
- Information technology
- Biochemical/Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistics Systems and Supply Chain Engineering
- management technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technologies for embedded systems
- digital engineering
Coverage of Scholarships for Master’s and Doctorate
The expenses covered by the SIIT scholarship are mentioned below.
- Full Tuition Fees and Educational Support (Full Thesis Support)
- subsistence allowance 10,000 baht per month for Master’s program.
- subsistence allowance 10,000 baht per month for a Ph.D. Program.
- Round trip air tickets (Economy Class) Direct route to Thailand.
- Visa fees, airport taxes, up to 20,000 baht will be granted.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided during the fellowship.
SIIT Scholarship Number
The total number of Scholarships is 20.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters and Ph.D.:
- You are not a Thai citizen or do not have Thai nationality.
- Two strong recommendations (at least one from the Academic Institute).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcript or current transcript:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with (minus GPA. 2.75)
- Bachelor’s Transcript and Master’s Transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizenship card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inch size as jpeg only)
The latest date to apply for the 2023 Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply Online for SIIT Scholarship 2023:
Please refer to the following link to apply for this scholarship: