South Korea University of Science and Technology 2023 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
Scholarships to attend classes at the University of Science and Technology in South Korea are currently accepting applications for the spring semester of 2023. Applying for the scholarship to pursue a master’s degree or doctoral degree is open to international students from any country in the world. Degree. The UST Scholarship South Korea offers courses in a wide variety of academic disciplines and degrees for students to choose from. There is financial support available for outstanding students who want to make South Korea their home.
The cities of Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam, and Daejeon in South Korea are all home to branches of the University of Science and Technology (UST), which are all public universities and research organizations. The University of Science and Technology (UST) is ranked as one of the top 100 universities in the world. All of the pupils, both domestic and international, are receiving an education of a high standard.
University of Science and Technology Scholarships Details:
|University||University of Science and Technology|
|Degree||Masters and doctors degree|
|Term||November 01, 2022|
The UST award will cover all expenses to study for free in South Korea. The details are given below:
- University entrance fee
- Full tuition fee will be provided
- Monthly salary:
- master’s degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- Doctorate: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Training/exchange program abroad
- UST Research Award, Excellence Award (Issued upon graduation)
- Korean language course fee.
List of available fields of study:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- bioanalytical sciences
- Measurement Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- nano science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Sciences.
UST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- The candidate who wants to enter the Master’s Program must complete a Bachelor’s degree before August 2022.
- Students who wish to apply for a doctorate must complete or are expected to complete their master’s degree before August 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Bachelor’s Program Transcript
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Thesis
- Letter of Recommendations.
Deadline for application:
The latest date to apply for the UST Spring 2023 Scholarships in South Korea for International Students is November 01, 2022.
How to apply for UST scholarships:
There’s a Online application system to apply for the 2023 UST Scholarships in South Korea. Please visit the official website listed below for detailed application instructions and procedures.