Scholarships for postdoctoral research in the field of Ambizione, offered by the Swiss National Research Foundation in 2022
Swiss National Research Foundation: All international students from around the world are encouraged to apply for Ambizione Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 through the Swiss National Research Foundation, which is now taking submissions.
Young researchers who want to carry out, manage, and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution are encouraged to apply for a scholarship through the Ambizione program. The program provides financial assistance to young researchers from Switzerland and other countries. In addition, scientists working in higher education institutions in academic positions other than teaching are welcome to submit an application.
The Swiss federal government has charged the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) with the responsibility of providing financial assistance for scientific research. Alexander von Muralt, a physicist and physician, laid the groundwork in 1952 for what is now known as the Swiss National Science Foundation, which is governed by private law.
Ambizione Postdoctoral Scholarships 2022 Details
|Base||Swiss National Research Foundation|
|Term||1 November 2022|
Swiss National Science Foundation SNSF
- Applicants must have a Doctorate (Ph.D.) or have completed their medical studies (Staatsexamen or equivalent exam).
- Applications can be submitted no later than four years after completion of the doctorate (Ph.D.). The date of the examination, respectively the defense of the doctoral thesis is the relevant date.
- Applicants who have completed their medical exam and have done clinical work for at least three years after completing their studies (WFH specialist certification is a plus) may apply no later than 9 years after completion of the exam medical.
- Research activities of at least 12 months after doctorate (Ph.D.), respectively after medical leave.
- social Sciences
- Biology and Medicine
- Biology and Medicine (Preventive Medicine/Clinically Active Researchers)
The deadline for the Ambizione Postdoctoral Fellowships funded by the Swiss National Research Foundation 01 November 2022
How to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
How to send a proposal?
Applications must be submitted through the mySNF platform.
- Guidelines for submitting an Ambizione proposal (PDF, 25 KB)