The University of Technology Sydney accept the request of Australian Government Research Training Program for Masters and Ph.D. Students. the University of Technology Sydney Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 is for international students from all over the world Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships.
The duration of the scholarship in Australia for masters programs is 2 years and Ph.D. Degree programs are 3 years.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program is Funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Education and Training, the Australian Government Research Training Program Stipends are open to high-ranking research students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and research potential.
This scholarship is valued at the above rate per year and is provided to help with general costs of living. The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend, and overseas health care coverage.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarship Details
|University||Sydney University of Technology|
|Level of study||Masters and doctors degree|
|Term||October 15, 2022|
Available fields of study
- Data science and analytics
- Design, Architecture and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary innovation
To be eligible for an RTP stipend, a student must:
- be pursuing a higher degree by research (HDR) at UTS in the year of the RTP stipend; Y
- not receive an award, stipend, or equivalent salary that provides a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP scholarship stipend rate for completing the HDR. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the applicable application deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered
Deadline for application
The latest date to apply for the Sydney University of Technology Scholarships is October 15, 2022
How to apply for Australian scholarships?
Applicants must complete an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.
- find a supervisor
Find a supervisor in your area of research interest and contact them to discuss your potential research project.
- Write a research proposal.
A key part of your application for a research degree is the research proposal.
- After getting acceptance from the Supervisor, the next step is to apply online and wait for the result.