The University of Hawaii accepts the Graduate Scholarship 2023 application in the United States. University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships for international students who are citizens of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are eligible to apply for the Graduate Scholarship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii was established in 1907 and is located in the United States. It’s a Public Research Institution with more than 3,000 students enrolled. This university is one of the oldest universities in the US having a good ranking all over the world.
Almost all academic fields and careers are offered by the University of Hawaii to follow a graduate degree post in the U.S. The scholarship will be provide all expenses to complete your degree. The duration of the Master’s Scholarship is 2 years while for Ph.D. The degree scholarship is 3 years.
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships Details
|University||University of Hawaii|
|grade level||Masters and doctors degree|
|Term||December 1, 2022|
- The full tuition fee for postgraduate studies will be provided.
- free hosting
- A monthly stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round-trip airfare from the country of origin to the US and back
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Book Allowance and Materials and Supplies Allowance
- Subsidy for health insurance coverage.
List of available fields of study:
Students can apply in one of the following fields of study:
- Ocean and Resource Engineering
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- urban and regional planning
- Pacific Island Studies
- Business Administration
- Economic Sciences
- Public administration
- Tropical plant and soil sciences
- Master of the Law
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for the USA scholarship, applicants must be residents of one of the following countries:
- USA nationals
- Pacific region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- east asian: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macao, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarship 2023.
- The applicant must be a national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have a Master’s or Ph.D. offer from the university.
- You must possess a university degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in the English language.
- The age must be or less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing the degree.
Deadline for application:
The last date to apply for the 2023 Graduate Scholarship in the United States is December 1, 2022. Apply without waiting for the deadline.
How to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships?
There’s a Online Application Process to apply for the University of Hawaii Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 in USA. Click here to watch the application process to understand clearly. Please also visit the Official Announcement link provided below for more details: