Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is accepting the Ph.D. application for study in australia. Vice Chancellor PhD scholarship at RMIT University is a fully funded PhD. research grants for national and international students from all over the world for the academic year 2023-2021. The prizes will cover all expenses with a monthly maintenance subsidy and many more facilities.
RMIT University Ranks 77 globally, and the publications rankings for 1,396 universities 82nd globally in the inaugural Times Higher Education University Impact rankings In general, a famous and well-known university in Australia located in Melbourne.
Details of Vice Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship at RMIT University
|Level of study||Doctor. Degree|
|Term||September 15, 2022|
RMIT Welcome International Students
The duration of the Scholarship for a Ph.D. the degree is 3 years.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full registration fee.
- Research support grant.
- stipend of $44,737 per year pro rata (full-time study), representing a generous RMIT supplement of approx. $15,000 above the RTP rate
- Relocation permit.
- Medical insurance for international students.
- sick paid
- Paternity and maternity leave.
VCPS scholarships are awarded based on a competitive selection process that ranks applicants based on academic achievement, research results, and relevant professional experience.
To be considered for a VCPS scholarship, you must have or currently be completing:
- a Master by Research
- a Master’s degree by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- an honors degree achieving first class honors
- a 4-year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or higher).
If you do not possess one of the above qualifications, you will only be considered for a fellowship if you have previous publications or significant research experience. All other applicants will be considered ineligible.
In addition to the above, to be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or an international candidate commencing in an RMIT PhD program on or after 1 January 2023
- have applied for a full-time doctoral program at RMIT.
Part-time VCPS may be approved for candidates with exceptional circumstances (for example, for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments). Part-time scholarships are not tax exempt. Please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions for more details.
You will be considered ineligible for a VCPS if:
- has already started his PhD program at RMIT
- you already have a research doctorate or an equivalent research qualification
- you are currently receiving another equivalent award, fellowship or research-related salary that provides a benefit in excess of 75% of the 2022 RTP base rate for undertaking the research degree
- you have not met the English requirements by the published scholarship deadline (international only).
Fields of study RMIT Scholarship
The scholarship is available in all subjects available at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT University)
For more information ( Click here)
The last date to apply for the Vice Chancellor Ph.D. The scholarship in Australia is September 15, 2022.
How to apply for a scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.