Zhengzhou University President’s Scholarship: Zhengzhou University is now accepting applications for the President’s Scholarship till the application deadline of March 2023. Scholarship offered by the President of Zhengzhou University to postgraduate students who intend to complete their degrees at Zhengzhou University, particularly doctoral degrees. The scholarship will be awarded for a total of four years.
Zhengzhou University, sometimes referred to as Zhèngdà in its native Chinese, is a public institution of higher education that can be found in Zhengzhou, Henan, in the People’s Republic of China. The amount of students attending Zhengzhou University makes it the most populous educational institution in China. The size of the campus, which is 433 hectares, ranks it as the tenth largest in China.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Details
|Level of study||Doctor. Degree|
|Term||December 15, 2022|
The duration of the race is not more than 4 years.
Programs/Specializations for Ph.D. Scholarship
All the Ph.D. programs can be taught in English and Chinese.
Please detail the list of programs offered by Zhengzhou University ( Click here)
President’s Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be of non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- You must be an international student outside of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Comply with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, as well as the regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in the studio.
- Applicants must have a good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants to the doctoral program must have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for applicants from Pakistan, you must be a teacher of 18 years) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and age less than 40 years old;
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or higher (score: 210 or higher, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- Average English courses: IELTS (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL (80 or higher) report (valid for two years); either english proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The following documents are required:
- Degree and Transcript (must be certified by a notary public)
- Passport size photo
- Scanned copy of passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Language proficiency test
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- acceptance letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting document
How to apply for this scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.
Important note: No application fee and no need to submit hard copies
fill out the online Application form and submit the following supporting documents mentioned above.
Please log in to the “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit applications online https://zzu.17gz.org/
Wait for the result.